Thursday, October 22, 2009

Simple Yet Effective Twitter Bot

I've seen so many of these twitter bots that I started to tune them out because they don't work as well as they should. Most of the ad copy or headlines are either copy of the previous version or just down right boring or they have tons of pop up before you could fill in the form.

This one that I have found is very simple and I guess that's why I like it.


It doesn't have a pop under or pop up ads once it loads up however, there is one that comes up only after you fill out the form and that's why it's more effective.

So how do you get thousands of followers using this simple twitter bots? you promote it all over the place every waking moment. There are twitter bots that actually roams the world wide web on your behalf and continuously add followers on autopilot but you have to pay a lot of money for it.

Happy Tweeting !

Paul Penafiel

No comments: