Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cool, I Made $56.78 From This Program?

Several years ago, I couldn't make dime online even if my life depended on it and now with simple techniques and a ton of hard work, anyone can cash out $50 bucks per month from one solid traffic exchange program.

All you need is a teaspoon of clever marketing technique here and there, a tablespoon of trustworthy hard working traffic exchange owner and a couple of cups of blood and sweat of hard work.

Even though the traffic exchange program that I cashed out that $56 dollars from only offers 25% commissions, it goes to show you that if your downline have confidence in the owners ability to improve his program and my downlines are getting good results from their promotions and advertising, they will support it.

Max Traffic Pro is one of those traffic exchange programs that maintains a low profile and doesn't really claim to have hundreds of thousands of active members but the owner works really hard for his members.

So, How do you earn commissions from traffic exchange every month? Persistence

There's no top secret that I can give you other than I wasted over 50,000 credits spread across dozens of traffic exchange programs, until I got my first active downline in MaxTrafficPro. Over 90% of my downline in traffic exchange that I belong to are either banned or inactive but it only takes a few individuals to get those commission going. They are out there and if you believe in yourself that you will find them, trust me you will find them.

The formula for creating monthly commissions from traffic exchange is simple:
-Choose a solid program with a good honest hardworking owner
-Promote a fast loading high converting splashpage
-Advertise to as many sites as you can and as often as you can
-Give praises, applauses or reviews about the program in forums or blogs.
-Don't quit

The hard part is executing the formula.

Good luck.

Paul Penafiel


No comments: