Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Rant Of The Day !!

So I came back yesterday from my trip in Lake Tahoe and while checking my inbox I noticed a Paypal notification for a subscription from Traffic Taxis for $24.99 or something like that.

Of course I went to my TT account and logged in and noticed that my account say I'm still a FREE member, WTF !!!

I was charged for the bill on December 6, 2009 and today was the 15 so I started to wonder how long have I been a free member since I was charged 9 days ago. Anyway I sent them an email telling them my concern regarding my account and after several hours went by, my Traffic Taxis account was finally upgraded(Yeay!).

However until now I haven't received any email from the admin explaining what the heck happened.

What would have happened if I didn't say anything? would my account stay free until I send them a message.

Why haven't they sent me any email telling me exactly what happened. So I guess this is normal behavior in traffic exchange industry where every time someone complains about their account, they just go ahead and fix it without telling you what happened. Needless to say I cancelled my subscription from Traffic Taxis.

This should be a lesson to you all who pays subscription fees to traffic exchange programs. Always check to see if you are getting what you are paying for.

In a world of technological advances, things go wrong and people just need a simple explanation as to what happened that's all, I mean is that too much to ask?

Till next time.

Paul Penafiel

2 comments:

auntjeff said...

Hello,

I was wondering if you ever post anything positive about any other site other than your own. Every post is negative. Why? Good luck with your TE, I quit. I'm sick of your mouth.

Paul Penafiel said...

Dude I don't know what kind of drug you've been smoking today but I don't own any TE, never have.