Thursday, September 03, 2009

Which Traffic Exchange Gives More Bonus Credits?

Today, I decided to surf two traffic exchange programs side by side for exactly one hour and see which one gives more credits bonuses. I didn't really care much about the banner and text ad impressions because I don't use them and I don't find them as effective as the credits.

Traffic Taxis ---> total pages surfed: 200 pages ---total bonus credits received:24

Tezak Traffic Power ---> total pages surfed 210---total bonus credits received:26

Keep in mind that I am an upgraded at Traffic Taxis and I'm a free member at Tezak Traffic Power but when I was a free member at Traffic Taxis, I received just as much bonus credits as an upgraded member and the same thing with TTP, when you upgrade the amount of bonus credits you receive while surfing is the same.

This non scientific test surprised me alot because I expected to earn more from TT because they give out more than what I received today.

Till next time.

Paul Penafiel

1 comment:

redamethyst said...

with tezak traffic I surf it together with other 4 sites so I can get additional credits. now tezak is no longer part of the bonus 5.

http://easyhits4u.com/customsplash/3287