Thursday, September 10, 2009

Is Pyrabang.com In Trouble ?

I received the follow messages from one of my Pyrabang associates and based on this email there are some concerns about Pyrabang.com

******** Email 1 *********
Think Twice on Pyrabang. Top sponsor gets bashed by CEO Chris Perillo a.k.a NEO

If not for Netmoney, Pyrabang would still be crawling. Can you believe it, CEO calls Top Sponsor a " F " Lunatic...

[NEO] 5:58 pm: but whatever val make whatever threats
[netmoney] 5:58 pm: Because I sure as heck don't want to be a part of a company in which I have done numerous
things to try and help build, that is accusing me of copyright infringement.
[NEO] 5:58 pm: no one owns me or tells me what to do
[netmoney] 5:58 pm: I don't make threats.
[netmoney] 5:58 pm: I just don't want to have to go to my lawyer with bs.
[netmoney] 5:59 pm: And I certainly dont have time for such nonsense.
[NEO] 5:59 pm: you're a *fuck* lunatic
[NEO] 5:59 pm: seriously look at you'
[NEO] 5:59 pm: i was completely calm
[NEO] 5:59 pm: you don't see what you continuously threatening me did to me?
[NEO] 5:59 pm: and now since im upset i'm *fuck* up?
[netmoney] 6:00 pm: Ok that is it. You are a very rude person...and certainly unprofessional with that language.
Goodbye Neo. I do wish you the best with your program.
[NEO] 6:00 pm: Val.
[netmoney] 6:00 pm: Please cancel my membership, effective immediately.
[NEO] 6:00 pm: Do what you gotta do.
[netmoney] 6:00 pm: Bye all.

******** End of Email 1 *****************


Here's another email I received regarding to Pyrabang.com.

******** Email 2 ******************
For 14 months pyrabang has been online. Since our team all joined on Feb. 16th of 2009 and brought in more members in one month then what Chris Perillo could do in six months.

We we're are always able to get paid on the 7th in the A.M and in most cases at 12:01 on the 7th.

Well, today Chris Perillo took it upon himself to make member wait till 8:00 p.m. with no regards to it's memebers.

Matter of fact about noon today, he stated in chat that he forgot it was payday and it would take him a half hour to set up to pay.

Well, that half hour turned into many hours. Then Chris Perillo apparently thought he needed to do something drastic to try and save Pyrabang with a special email and to wait till 8:00 p.m. to send out it out before he paid members.

That's right. Try and save Pyrabang.

You see, many people have cancelled and or cancelling there membership with pyrabang. Those that have attempted to cancell there account had to call Chris Perillo to only be shout down to and stay a member. Therefore, they just cancelled the subscription.

You see, after Chris Perillo went off on Netmoney, the entire list of members got the word.

Now, with payday. Chris Perillo is trying to entice members with this 10% ploy of company profits to the gold members. Do the math. Comes down to about 3 cents based on 5,000 gold members.

Oh by the way. Chris Perillo has seized my account, refuses to pay my commissoins. Since my sponsor contacted me and I confronted Neo on his comments he has attempted to muzzle me for repeating the media of the CEO of Pyrabang.
****************** End of Email 2 ******************

Take care.

Paul

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure this comment will get deleted - but if anyone would like to hear NEO's side of the story - and omissions from the first 10 minutes of this conversation - feel free to call :-) 608 466-9361 Also ps... Val and I (netmoney) have put this WAY behind us ... it's wrong for Proadco (paul) to be trying to drag her into this by posting her chat as well.

Neither I nor Valerie consented to this chat being posted.

Paul Penafiel said...

When people's account are being frozen, I have every right to be concerned.

Member and potential members can make their decisions and the more they are informed of what's going on, the better.

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your side of the story.