Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Aim High Traffic.com is Giving Away $10 Dollars?

When I saw an ad for AimHighTraffic.com that they were giving a way ten dollars for free, I had to check it out for myself.

So I signed up by filling out the form as usual and I had to surf 50 pages to verify my account which I did. Then I had to submit a support ticket to the admin to let them know that I have fullfilled my side of the deal and now it's their turn to update my account.

Within 15 to 20 minutes after I sent the support ticket, they updated my account by adding the $10 dollars as promised. At least they are prompt in responding to my support ticket which is always a good sign. So now I have to make a decision don't I ?

I mean what's the use of asking for the $10 dollars if you can't cash it out !

The minimum amount you can cash out is $25 dollars.

There's nothing special about this traffic exchange other than the theme which has a picture of a fighter jet and armed marines. I'm not really sure what the underlying message they are trying convey to internet marketers other than to aim high whatever your goals are? or something to that effect. Certainly, this is not the first airplane themed TE that exist nor the first military theme TE either so to me this is another boring traffic exchange that no one needs.

There's absolutely nothing that separates Aimhightraffic.com from the rest of the traffic exchange programs that litter the internet and that's why I don't really want to promote or recommend this exchange to anyone.

I could hardly wait what the next fly by night traffic exchange program that will emerge next.

Regards.

Paul Penafiel



No comments: