Friday, June 12, 2009

Another Interesting Reply From A TE Owner

Today I decided to check out a statement from a splashpage I saw yesterday saying that another traffic exchange program offering cash prizes for every 50 pages surf.

The traffic exchange program turned out to be called Dolphin Surfing.com and as soon as I saw the main page, my first impression was that this particular exchange is one of those cookie cutter type. You know those types where owners just buy a domain, hosting, cheap traffic exchange script and boom! you are a proud owner of brand new traffic exchange program. Really, not a whole lot of thinking went into it ya know?

So here I was surfing away and looking at various ads which I have seen a million times in other TE and once I have reach the 50 pages surfed threshold I was looking for some kind of page where you click to claim a prize. I couldn't find it.

I was looking at the wrong places, I thought it would be in the middle of a page or some text that says you've won a cash prize and of course I missed it, so I continued surfing for another 50 and looked for it again and for the life of me I still could not find it.

So I emailed the admin and ask how the hell are you supposed to claim a prize or maybe they are not offering any cash prizes at all and this is the response I get.

" Administrator"
The bottom..... The yellow balloon who says Watch for Surprise Prize Link Here
And remember this isn't PTC site or site who is to get cash only it is Traffic Exchange, we show you the sites of the other members and you have to show them yours that's how Traffic exchanges work!

In response, this is what I said: " I've been using traffic exchange since 2001 and you don't need to tell me how to use traffic exchange. I saw a splashpage that claimed your exchange is giving cash away every 50 pages and I merely checking it out to see if it's true or not."

A few minutes later, the admin wrote back to me and said this:

"It is actually in the FAQs
Sorry about explaining to you about traffic exchanges just a lot of members are signing up when they see that they can earn money and a lot of them don't even know how traffic exchanges work.
Well I am offering cash prizes cause by that way I can award the surfers!
When my members are happy I am happy :) !
If you have some questions in future feel free to ask !"

Apologies accepted !

It was my fault that I didn't look in the FAQ page ! my goodness, how stupid of me. I should've have spend another hour looking through the FAQ page on how the heck I was supposed to claim the cash prizes. Why don't they just put in the main page and explain it there as it is the main reason why the majority of members want to surf there in the first place.

How many people look in the FAQ page right after they sign up? I can tell you not that many. Oh by the way, the admin were so quick in replying to all of my support tickets. I just love that when you get quick reply from the admin.

Paul Penafiel





No comments: