Thursday, June 11, 2009

Interesting Emotional Reaction From TE Owner

A few days ago I saw a special OTO offer at Traffic Taxis.com where they were offering a ridiculous discount on a 6 month upgrade for $24.99 for the first six months. Of course I took advantage of it.

The very next day when I try to logged in a gain, the exact same oto page showed up and it got me thinking like whoah that's kind of weird. I swore that oto page said I will never see that same page again but didn't think too much of it.

Then I after a couple of hours of surfing I stopped to do some house chores so I logged out and when I came back several hours later I saw the same oto page again and I said to my self "man this is getting ridiculous, I better send David a support ticket.

So when I opened my inbox this morning I received this email from David.

"Are you really upset about that? An attitude is definitely not the way to approach me on any situation. Maybe the oto just likes you. But it's not done deliberately. Please do not ever send me a support ticket like that again. Computers make errors."

Noticed that he didn't make any apologies at all for that oto glitched, I mean I did purchase that same oto and this is the thanks I get for buying it eh?

All I said in the support ticket was that I bought the offer and it kept showint it to me twice after I logged in, that's all I meant. There's was no attitude at all man geez ! That's who I am, that's how I write my support ticket, that's what makes me unique.

If David doesn't want my money all he has to do was say it and refund my money.


Paul Penafiel



No comments: