Friday, June 12, 2009

Update on DolphinSurfing.com

After failing twice of trying to claim a cash prize while surfing at Dolphinsurfing.com, I gave it another try to surf another 50 pages just to see if in fact they are giving out cash prizes for every 50 pages surfed.

Here's my result.

When I finally reached my next set 50 page surfed, I watched that spot where you're supposed to click a link and guess what NOTHING! BIG FAT ZERO.

Yeah that spot wasn't clickable. However after I surfed about between 30-40 pages, the prize spot flashed and when I clicked it, it gave me .06 cents and I also received several credits and banner impressions varying from 10-40 credits.

Here's another thing. That FAQ page that admin was talking about, I finally checked that too and guess what there's nothing there that says they are giving away cash prizes every 50 page surf.

I'm not really sure if they meant that , you will get a prize (cash or otherwise) somewhere in between 1-50 pages surfed. The way I interpret it was. after I have surfed exactly 50 pages the prize icon will flash in which I as a surfer have to click it what I won.

Here's a copy of the FAQ pertaining to the surf for cash at Dolphinsurfing.com

Yes, First way is to surf the exchange and find special prizes, once you have found one click on it and see if you have won a prize. You can win Cash, credits, text credits and banner credits. Cash out for cash is $25 in your account. The second way is to be a Pro member. Once you are, if anybody in your 1st level downline buys credits or upgrades then you will earn 30% of what they spend. This is regardless of what Pro level you are. This can be built up to a very nice monthly income only by promoting the exchange. Pay out at $25 by Paypal,or you can use your cash to purchase upgrades."


Does it say anywhere there that the prize page will appear in the yellow balloon and it flashes once it is activated meaning you have won something. Hello No !

I think I'm done with this traffic exchange, I will be deleting my account there and not recommend it to anyone. period.

If you are new to traffic exchange programs or internet marketing in general, this the kind of investigating work you have to do if you want to be a better promoter. Check first, gather evidence then promote later.

Paul

No comments: