Monday, May 11, 2009

What's Up with David Foley and Other Traffic Exchange

Below you will find a copy of an email I recieved 3 days ago from David of Traffic Taxis.com asking for help and this is not the first time he has asked his members for help either.

It seems like every few months or so a new traffic exchange would emerge and somehow David is involved with it even though he is not the primary owner but still he still gets involved with the promotion somehow. 

Several months ago he did the same thing with Volcano Hits.com where he got involved cross promoting both traffic exchange. Now he's involved promoting Skyscrapersurf.

Where will it stop !

Is this the kind of stuff we have to expect from David Foley every few months? asking us to help a brand new exchange by purchasing credits and monthly subscriptions?  

These brand new traffic exchanges doesn't have anything new to offer either or I am getting outrageous results or anything like that, they are same type of traffic exchanges that I have seen in the last 5 years.  Nothing has changed.

Shouldn't David Foley be more focus on his own traffic exchange, how to make it better etc.. What is he really up to hmm..?


Till next time.

Paul Penafiel

*************** Copy of Email Message from David Foley ***************

Hey Taxi Surfers,

Ok folks I need your Taxi Pride right now!

I need all of you logged in tonight, I have loaded
cash some $5 dollar ones and some $1 dollar
ones and The Active Surfers Bonus has got money
falling out of it's pockets!

I'm looking for all my loyal members to come and
help out. I don't ask to much from you, but I do
need you know!

The Active Surfers Bonus is now up all 4 sites in
our network and we are developing one strong and
very organized team.  Do you want to be a part of
that?  Heck yah you do, cause we aren't stopping
this for anything.

Did I mention the jackpot has a nice little $25 cash
prize in it as well.

And folks, I know I keep saying this and I will continue
to keep saying this. If you are not a member at
Skyscraper Surf, get over there right now!  I just spent
all day revamping that site and just made it about 10x
more powerful!  And it's got the support of 3 of the
most active TE's today!  Walk , run, jump whatever
you have to do, but get in to Taxis right now and get
in to Skyscraper Surf right now!

No comments: